Friday, August 2, 2019

The Center Adventure Begins

As you might already know the Tree House of Early Learning is working on expanding from an in home daycare to a center based program. We are excited to be able to offer our high quality care to more families in the area! Since I've been getting many questions about the process of expanding I thought I would start a blog to talk about the process as well as other early childhood education topics. I'll also be creating an e-mail list so you can stay up to date on posts as well as any other news that comes up so be sure to sign up for that with the form below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Center Updates

Well, a lot has certainly happened since my previous post! We are still in the process of expanding from an in home chidlcare setting to a c...